Thursday, October 14, 2010

Decisions, Decisions...


This week, we have to make a big one.  Our house has been on the market for 1 year.  In that year, we have had MAYBE 15 showings and ZERO offers.  Not even any major interest.  

Kind of depressing.

However, I have been praying a LOT about this situation.  I feel as though it's meant to be. 

Yes, we need more space... NO, WE DON'T NEED A BIGGER HOUSE PAYMENT.  

So, it just seems like a no-brainer since our contract is almost up for renewal.

Now, we do have a plan... somewhere to live, land we are interested in, and a builder set up.  But the more I think about it, it would be QUITE difficult to pay more than we are paying now while I stay @ home with Jase.  ESPECIALLY on a month where there are unexpected bills or emergencies.

It would be much easier if we waited until I start working. 

Our only real issue is space... and the fact that I'm ready for a NEW, updated house.

If I'm gonna have to live here for a few more years, I'm already thinking about some of the upgrades and renovations we can do to "spice it up" a little.  

AND... I have a million and one ideas running through my head about how to make more room.... since we'll hopefully be adding another baby into the mix in a year or so.

But then I think... we could buy/build a house with a comparable payment each month that AT LEAST has a basement.  That would help tremendously.  Then, later on, we could build our dream home.

Decisions, decisions...

Heaven help us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment