Saturday, July 21, 2012

mini review - Sephora goodies





 While shopping with my husband last week, I took a stroll through Sephora.  I rarely ever buy anything in the store, but I LOVE to look.

My favorite part of the store is all the little goodies at the checkout counter.
I picked up a few things to try.... all products that are new to me.

Tarte Amazonian Clay blush and bronzer
(blush is in Dollface)

LOVE these.  The bronzer does have some shimmer, but is a great dark bronze color for Summer.
The Amazonian Clay blushes have been on my wishlist for a while.  I REALLY want to try the color Exposed.  But Dollface is very pretty!  The perfect baby doll pink color.


Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm

There were 2 Smith's lip products to choose from.  One was the Rosebud Salve.  I've heard a lot about it, but I just couldn't pass up the Strawberry Lip Balm.  And it's so yummy!  Makes your lips feel nice and moisturized with great shine!


Stila Lip Glaze trio

These are great!  I'm not too crazy about the "clicker," pen-like applicator, but the colors are very pretty and SUPER shiny!  And they smell great, too!


LaVanilla Deodorant in Vanilla Lavender

This is a great deodorant.  I wouldn't repurchase it, just because the full size is quite expensive.  I'd rather spend my money on actual makeup.... not deodorant.  But it does work well.  It also feels sort of tingly, like menthol, when first applied.  Kind of neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment