Monday, July 30, 2012

Face of the Day Monday

I've never used these colors in a look before,


but I LOVE the results!!

I think this will be a great look for the rest of summer, and especially at the beach!

woohoo! :)




It's a pink/coral/bronze look.  I used shadows from several different palettes, but you can use whatever you have to get this look!  doesn't have to be exact!

Products used:

Merle Norman AquaBalance Foundation
L26

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
002 Light

Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder (to set undereye concealer)
Light

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
005 Silky Beige

Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer
park avenue princess

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
dollface

MAC Paint Pot
Painterly

Merle Norman Soft Touch eye pencil
Blackout

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Carbon Black

Maybelline Baby Lips
Peach Kiss


Now, for the shadows:


I started with a trio from L.A. Colors.
Bought this a few weeks ago for $1 at Dollar General. :)

I placed the bright pink all over the lid.
Then I topped it with the shimmery pink (safe bet annette)  from a Shady Lady palette.


Then I placed the light bronze color (mischievous marissa) on the outer corner and into the crease.

Then I placed the darker bronze color (racy kacy) in the outer V and slightly into the crease.


I used Urban Decay's Naked to blend all of the colors out.


Then I placed a shimmery, creamy white color (envious erin) under the brow and in the inner tear duct.


---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this look and might consider trying it out.  Or create your own spin on it.  

And if you do, share it with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment