Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year in Review

I must start by saying that I'm pretty proud of myself for blogging this year.  I had a few weeks where I slacked, but mostly, I kept my promise.  And for the most part, I had an inspirational post EVERY Saturday.  I'm glad I stuck with it.

With that being said, I AM NOT promising to stay on top of things this next year.  Especially the first part of the year... it's going to be a hectic one.

But I wanted to share some of the wonderful, crazy, scary, and amazing things that happened this past year - through pictures.

If you have followed my blog, you'll have seen most of these.  And in that case, you can reflect back with me!  

 Big Boy Bed

 Jase's 1st "real" Snow

 My First Album

Our First Cruise

 Jase's 3rd Birthday

Jase's First Easter Egg Dye

April 27th Tornadoes


First Time Seeing Daddy After Tornadoes

 Jase's First Vacation Bible School

 Final (and successful) Attempt @ Potty Training

Baby Jett


 Grandmommy and Pop's New Pool


 New Family Member - Aunt Bethany

 First Go-Cart Ride

 First Time Playing Putt-Putt

 Annual Beach Trip

 Carrie Underwood and Alan Jackson

 Daddy's New Truck

 First Time Meeting Angels - Our Little Miracle

 Celebrating Life - Breast Cancer Awareness

 Halloween Cowboy

 Dressing Ourself

 Family Pics


 Mommy/Baby Dates

 Learning to be Thankful

Seeing Santa

 Sammy the Elf's Visit

Christmas 2011

I hope you had a fabulous year and are blessed in this upcoming year.
-The Perkins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment