Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Week 31 Update

I made it another week.... but not sure I'll make it 9 more.

UNCOMFORTABLE and CONTRACTIONS - those are the words.  Braxton Hicks, I assume.  But I have them pretty much all day long.  But the doctor says not to worry.  

I'm really excited to have my first doctor's appointment where they'll examine me.  I just have this strange feeling that we'll be in the same boat as we were with Jase.  I was shocked to find out at 35 weeks that I was already dilated!  We'll see what happens this time.

Baby this week:
-Jett's measuring in at over 16 inches long and weighing about 3 1/2 pounds.  
-He's heading into a growth spurt.  Great!  I don't think there's any room left (but I remember saying that last time, too).
-He can turn his head from side to side.
-His arms and legs are starting to plump up as fat accumulates under his skin.
-He's moving a LOT, and sleeping is a thing of the past.

My next doctor's appointment is January 11th.  And then I'll more than likely start going every week.  I also am hoping they'll do another ultrasound soon.  (Chances are, they will at some point due to the gestational diabetes.)  I wanna see his little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment