Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Week 27 Update

Baby this week:
-Jett now weighs about 2 pounds - the size of a head of cauliflower.
-He's measuring about 14 1/2 inches long, with legs extended.
-He's now waking and sleeping at regular intervals.... and I have noticed this.
-His brain is very active now, and his lungs are developed enough that he could survive on the outside - but we'll keep him in there for a little longer.
-He's had his first case of hiccups, which is something that will be happening much more often now.


Mommy this week:

I had my glucose screening test yesterday.  I failed.  And I'm kind of upset about that.  I don't know much about it, and I'm not quite sure why I didn't pass.  But I will go back Friday for the 3 hour test.  Hoping it turns out with better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment