Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week 29 Update

Lots of growing going on inside my belly.. and I can feel it!

Jett has been making me extremely uncomfortable.  I remember feeling this way with Jase, however I didn't have a 3-year-old running around to take care of.  So I did a lot more relaxing on the couch.  This time, there's not much time for resting.  Every time I sit down, he needs me (or the phone rings).  But he's being a great helper.  He knows Mommy is tired.  

Just a few short weeks and my body will be back to normal.... well, maybe not normal, but at least there won't be a little alien swimming around and practicing karate on my insides.

Baby this week:
-Jett now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a little over 15 inches long.  Doesn't sound like much, especially since he will probably triple his weight in the next 11 weeks.
-His muscles and lungs are continuing to develop, and his head is growing larger to accommodate his developing brain.
-He needs lots of nutrients right now to help him grow and develop, so I've been watching my diet.  I'm also dealing with blood sugar issues, so the diet is mandatory.



Mommy this week: 
-They say heartburn will take center stage now.... I can't imagine it getting any worse.  Some days are better than others, but most days it's a KILLER!!  I should buy stock in Tums.

No comments:

Post a Comment