Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What's for Lunch?

My mother recently told me about this soup that she found at the grocery store.  I couldn't wait to try it.  I'm not sure which "flavor" she chose, but I chose Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken.  I love tomato soup, but this is NO ordinary tomato soup.  I promise, and my mother agrees, that these Bertolli Meal Soups taste just as good as something you would order in a restaurant.  

You can find these in your freezer section (mine was near the frozen lasagna dinners and such).  They aren't extremely expensive (somewhere around $5.00) for the quality, however when they say "Meal for 2," they mean it.  I made my soup for lunch one day, and I ate almost the whole thing.  2 full bowls is about all you're going to get.  So if you have a hungry husband who's going to eat with you, you better buy 2!

All you do is simply add water and let it come to a boil.  And that's when the magic happens.  You would NEVER know this was a frozen meal.

I didn't see too many different options in our local grocery store, but maybe they will come out with more!  It's a must try... if you are a soup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment