Saturday, November 5, 2011

Boo.

We had a great Halloween....

but BOY, I sure was glad it was over.  

2 days worth of trick-or-treating was enough to kill this Mommy (or at least make me go insane).

Jase did good, considering he's a 3-year-old who was hyped up on sugar.  But we definitely got out of our routine.  

Now that everything is back to normal in our house, I thought I'd share our pictures with you!

Sunday evening, our church (Christway Church of God in Gardendale) hosted a Family Fall Festival.  We had free food, snowcones, popcorn, games, prizes, and LOTS OF CANDY!

I (along with some help from my family) entered the Trunk-or-Treat contest.  There were about 20 trunks and we WON 1ST PLACE!!!

I was so proud.  It was tough building a shark out of poster board all by myself.  But I think it turned out pretty great!

Fins Up!



Jase and his buddy, Brayden


 Jase and his girlfriends, Kelsie and Alexis



Jase and his cousin Lilly - impossible to get them smiling together. :)


And even Buzz Lightyear made his appearance.  Jason says this is probably the LAST year he's doing this... but the kids LOVED IT!!


We have some crazy husbands!  They're great sports.


So much fun.

Then, on Monday night, we went to ANOTHER festival at Jason's brother's church.  More food, more games, and MORE CANDY.  

But Jase had a great time.

Isn't that just the cutest little cowboy you've ever seen?




Complete with a "real life" cowboy belt buckle - from our Texan, calf-roping Uncle Mike.  It weighed as much as Jase, but completed his outfit perfectly!  And I must add, I MADE Jase's chaps and vest.  Jason doubted me, but I think they turned out to be adorable!

I'm glad I have a whole year to recover from this past weekend. :)

1 comment: