Saturday, November 19, 2011

a week of thankfulness

Today, Saturday inspiration day, begins a week full of thankfulness.

There are so many things that I am truly thankful for.  I thought I'd share them with you... things I stop and say, "Thank you, Lord," for everyday.

Today, it's my family... in particular, the ones living in this little 3-bedroom house.  
Over the past 2 months, I have been reminded every day that life is short.  Accidents happen.  
We aren't promised tomorrow.  

I have thanked the Lord every day for these 2 3 people.  Even the one I haven't met yet.  
They are my world.  
I wouldn't make it without them.

















and I'm thankful for special friends who take wonderful pictures :)  Thanks, Jennifer.... you can find her here: Jenny Lynn Photography.

Along with these folks, I'm extremely thankful for my ENTIRE family.  I am SO BLESSED beyond belief.  From my parents (who have been there for me EVERY STEP OF THE WAY), to my sister and her husband (who act like my babies are THEIR babies), to my aunts and uncles, cousins and grandparents...... all the way to my husband's family!  We are BLESSED.

and I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment