Friday, November 25, 2011

Number 6

I am thankful for my church family.

I've attended a few churches growing up, and called each one "home" for a period of time in my life.

Christway is my home now.  

I am thankful for those who have become a part of my life at other churches, and those who have become a part of my life at Christway.

I don't know what we'd do without these loving people who pray for us... they are there when we need them.  I've made some great friends, and I'm so thankful for each of them.

I'm thankful that my family can worship (and laugh) together each Sunday and Wednesday night.

I am thankful for a music minister who pushes us to do our best - but most importantly, to use our talents to reach people.  We minister through song each Sunday.  And we'll never know the lives that have been touched by ONE SINGLE word, line, or phrase of something we sang.  

And we sing to lift up our Lord.  He is the reason we sing.

and I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment