Tuesday, November 22, 2011

week 25 Update & Number 4

I am so thankful for this bundle of joy in my belly!!

Some days, it hits me that our lives are about to change drastically.  And it scares me.

We've had a great little routine going for over 3 years now... and we're about to add a baby into the mix.

But then I remember, it's going to be WONDERFUL!!  

Today's thankful post wouldn't be complete without an update:

Baby this week:
-Jett is now measuring about 13 1/2 inches long and is weighing in at about 1 1/2 pounds.  
-He's developing some baby fat and his wrinkly skin will soon start to fill out.
-He's also growing more hair!  If we could see him, we could see what color it is!

Mommy this week:
I'm doing good!  Just getting bigger.  Trying to drink more water and less cokes. :)  And trying not to gain 10 pounds a day.  Staying out of the cookie jar is tough!  But I'm pretty proud of my willpower.  Willpower AND the fact that sweets give me terrible heartburn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment