Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Week 26 Update

The weeks are flying by, and I'm sure with Christmas approaching, it'll only get worse.  14 more weeks (hopefully less) until we meet Mr. Jett.  I'm ready.  I'm tired of being pregnant. :)  Already.  

I wish I was one of those people who loves every minute of it, but unfortunately I'm not.  It's so hard on your body and I try not to complain.  But my back hurts, my belly hurts, and my feet hurt.  Just about everything hurts!!  And the heartburn is a killer.

But I suppose I'll live.  Just a few more months.  And never again.... (never say never, right?)

So here's an update:

Baby this week:
-His ears have developed enough that he can probably hear our conversations outside my belly.
-He's inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid, which helps his little lungs develop.
-He's adding on more baby fat, weighing in at almost 2 pounds and measuring about 14 inches.
-His eyelids are no longer fused together, and he's probably getting a blurry look at his surroundings.
I have an appointment next week for the dreaded glucose test.  Although, I do remember last time that it wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be.  Hopefully this one will go as smoothly as Jase's.  I'll let you know.

Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment