Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week 20 Update

Another week has passed and now I'm officially HALF WAY THERE!!!

Everything is still going great... however, I am having much more back/sciatic nerve pain now.  But I'm dealing with it.  (It's nothing new, as I suffered terribly with Jase, so I know I'll live.)

As for baby, he's moving all over.  It's so strange how, all of a sudden, I feel him pretty much all day long.  And with Jase, it was probably 4 or 5 more weeks before I felt him for the first time.

Baby this week:
-He's approximately 10 1/2 ounces this week and measures 6 1/2 inches from head to rump and 10 inches from head to heel.  WOW!  HE'S GROWING!
-That's about it on BabyCenter.com.  Not much development other than getting bigger!!

Also, I don't think I shared last week (b/c we had to make one final decision) but we have decided on a name...

Jett Collin Perkins

We are so excited to meet him!!!  And so is Jase.  He is going to be a GREAT big brother... I can feel it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment