Thursday, October 20, 2011

to Scentsy or not to Scentsy?

I would LOVE to buy a wax warmer from Scentsy.  I even have a friend who had a party last night.  However, after glancing over their website, I realized they are PRETTY expensive... at least for my taste.

So I did some research on other brands.  Wal-Mart carries a version of the wax warmer by Better Homes and Gardens.  It's $15.00.  It also comes in a variety of colors and styles.  I bought one a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT!!  After just a few minutes of being lit, it smells yummy!


I bought 2 different waxes to try out.  They retail for $2.00 for a box of 6 melts.

I purchased 2 different brands... 
Scentsationals Cupcake and Better Homes and Gardens Simmering Apple Cider.

I melted 2 cubes of the Cupcake and have been burning it for weeks... and it still smells as wonderful as it did the very first day.

I'm thinking I'll buy another warmer soon, so I can burn the Simmering Apple Cider in my kitchen.  It is PERFECT for fall!


You must try these out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment