Thursday, October 27, 2011

Take a Whiff....

I am dying to smell these candles!

I made a trip to Bath and Body Works just about a week ago with my mother.  She wanted to smell the candles that everyone RAVES about.  She did end up purchasing a few.  I purchased some mini sizes of the Vanilla Bean Noel scent - lotion, body spray and shower gel.  I LOVE IT!  

Now, I want to go back and smell these lovely candles.  I somehow missed these on my last couple of trips... and some have just recently been released.

Let me know if you have any of these, or would like to smell them also!!
 I went to a friend's house just yesterday and she had this burning.  It was YUMMY!!  Not necessarily a "Fall" scent, but a year round scent!  Delicious.  Much better than the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut.  Ias disappointed in it's "smelling power."
 
My mother bought this Spice candle and it smells just like the little red cinnamon candies that we all eat.  It was yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment