Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 17 Update

It's getting close.... 2 more weeks and we'll know what this bundle of joy is:  Boy or Girl???

I'm still leaning toward boy, but we shall see.

Here's this week's update:  
Not much change.  Do I sound like a broken record?
Really, though, I've gained about 5-6 pounds total (WOOHOO) and starting to feel little flutters.  I can't wait until I feel them ALL THE TIME!  

Baby this week:
-Skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone.
-Umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker.
-Baby weighs about 5 ounces now - the size of a turnip - and measures 5 inches from head to bottom.
-Sweat glands are starting to develop.
-It can now move all joints!



Mommy this week:
(don't mind the terrible picture - but I thought I'd post a picture since I haven't the past few weeks)


No comments:

Post a Comment