Saturday, September 3, 2011

A little goodie...

A recipe for you... I've been craving spicy things lately, and this is perfect.

If you don't like heat, chances are, you won't like this... but otherwise, it's a quick and easy little snack - great for football season!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 packages of cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4-1 cup Frank's Hot Sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
1 1/2-2 cups cheddar cheese
4 small cans (or 2 large cans) chicken -  you can also use "real" chicken breasts, but this is much quicker.

Combine all ingredients and melt together over medium heat.  Can also be prepared in a crock pot.  If you want, you can sprinkle with a little extra cheese and let it get all nice and bubbly in the oven.

Serve with tortillas chips- or even veggie sticks.

The first time I made this, I wasn't sure if I liked it, but now I love it!!  Great little snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment