Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 14 Update

Well, another week has passed.

Still holding at 3 pounds gained, and I'm pretty proud of that.  Much better than last time.

I've been feeling very tired lately (like much more tired than the past few weeks), and my allergies are KILLING me.  We've had bad air quality and pollen levels here in Bama lately... not good for a pregnant asthmatic who's allergic to everything under the sun.  But I'll manage to make it through... just living off of Benadryl at the moment.

Baby this week:
-Baby can grasp, make facial expressions, and maybe even suck it's thumb!
-Baby is stretching out to nearly 3 1/2 inches, and 1 1/2 ounces, about the size of a lemon.
-Baby is also starting to develop lanugo, the fine, downy-like hair that covers its body.
-Kicking and punching are daily activities (which I think I've felt a time or two).



Mommy this week:

Hope you had a great labor day and enjoy your week to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment