Sunday, September 18, 2011

Naked

I've had this lovely gem for a while now, but I don't believe I've ever told you how awesome it is.


When I first purchased the Urban Decay Naked Palette, I wasn't that impressed.  It had been hyped up on YouTube, sold out EVERYWHERE, and I was so excited to finally get it... but then I was kind of disappointed.  

But after several months of playing with it, I've decided I DO really love it.  It's so versatile.  This could be your only eyeshadow palette in your collection, and you'd be just fine.

So many options.  

I decided to start playing around with the different looks, and here's one I created recently.

(I'm not really great at photographing myself, so the pics don't do the look justice... but trust me, it's soft, yet still a little dramatic, and easy to do!) 


These are the colors in the palette... I used 5 of them.  Seems like a lot, but I promise it was easy.

I used:

 Hustle #10 - all over lid and up into crease
Toasted #9 - on top of hustle to soften and give a sheen
Naked #3 - to soften crease 
Sin #2 - on inner half of lid (this is my FAVORITE COLOR!)
Virgin #1 - tear duct/inner corner

I also used MAC's Brule as my highlight color - it's a matte shade.  However, you could just use Virgin, which would give a little shimmer under your brows.

Here's the look:





             Here's everything else I used on my face:


-Garnier Dark Circle Eye Roller - AWESOME - This product has pretty much done away with concealor under my eyes.
-Maybelline Super Stay in Sand Beige
-Merle Norman Ultra Powder foundation in Ultra Neutral
-e.l.f. Countouring Blush and Bronzing Powder duo
Sonia Kashuk flat top brush for foundation
e.l.f. Complexion Brush for powder/bronzer
Merle Norman blush brush - not pictured


-e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer - just as good as Urban Decay P.P. and it's $1
-Naked Palette/MAC's Brule
-Urban Decay 24/7 liner pencil in Whiskey
-Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in Black
-Merle Norman lipstick in Caramel Apple
-Eyeshadow brushes are combo of Sonia Kashuk, Merle Norman, and random brushes I've accumulated.

Hope you enjoyed this post.. I look forward to doing more looks using the great palette!!!
I would definitely suggest buying Naked Palette if you have a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment