Saturday, September 24, 2011

Naked Inspiration - Look #2

I decided last week to start sharing makeup looks using Urban Decay's Naked Palette.  


Last week's was kind of dramatic, but today's is more casual/neutral.

It was still a little out of my comfort zone, since I don't do many looks with gold.  But I really like how it turned out.

Hope you like it, too.


I used the following:

#6 Half Baked - all over the lid
#3 Naked - in the crease to soften & along inner, lower lashline
#9 Toasted - in the crease
#7 Smog - in the outer corner & along outer, lower lashline
#1 Virgin - inner corner


Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Maybelline Super Stay in Sand Beige
Merle Norman Cover Up in Warm Light
e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study (on lid)


e.l.f. highlighting stick in Golden Peach
Dream Mouse blush in a Peach Satin
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Underground on bottom lashline (love this color!)
Merle Norman Soft Touch eyeliner in Java on top lashline
CoverGirl Lashblast - the pink is a new mascara I'm trying out (I'll let you know how I like it)
Maybelline lipstick in Sugared Almond
Merle Norman Delites lipgloss in Cafe Royale


Here's the look:










1 comment:

  1. WOW, I love Urban Decay's makeup. You look absolutely GORGEOUS!! XO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete