Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All things makeup...

So, if you didn't already know, I'm a makeup freak.  I LOVE everything about makeup.  And thanks to a certain friend who introduced me to ULTA, I'm now beyond addicted.
(Thanks, Kayla!) 

I've always wanted a vanity... even as a little girl and teenager, I thought it would be so cute to have somewhere to actually sit down and fix my face.  

I still dream about the day when I have a brand new house with a fancy bathroom... and, hopefully, a built-in vanity area.  However, since it seems that our house is NEVER GOING TO SELL, I decided ... WHY WAIT?

So I talked my husband into letting me create "my own little area" in our bedroom.  I promised that I wouldn't spend too much money and I wouldn't go overboard.  
He willingly agreed... he's such a sweetheart.  

So, after a couple of trips to Hobby Lobby (trying to make everything fit perfectly), Wal-Mart for the table, Target for the mirror, and ULTA for some new makeup :) 

... it's finished.  


And, I LOVE IT!

I couldn't wait to get busy organizing...
I am a tad OCD.


And I think I did pretty good...  
everything fits perfectly!





Although, I'm already thinking about what else I can add to my collection... 
I feel a shopping trip coming on!!!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, too cute!! Now I am ready for makeup tutorials! :-)

    ReplyDelete