Thursday, August 2, 2012

the Balm: Shady Lady 9-pan palettes

A few months ago, I posted about 3 eyeshadow palettes from theBalm called Shady Lady: Volumes I, II & III.  
You can read about them here.

I purchased these palettes on sale.  These 9-shadow palettes are originally $39.50.
I just read on Nouveau Cheap's site that the sale is back!!!
Starting tonight at midnight and running until 11:59 Friday night (August 3), you can pick up all 3!

Yes...

ALL 3 PALETTES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!!

That's a great deal on these awesome shadows!

The packaging is great and the quality of the shadows is superb.

If you are able, I would definitely suggest giving these a try and taking advantage of this awesome deal.

You can check them out here.

(No special code necessary.  Just visit theBalm's website tomorrow.  DON'T MISS OUT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment