Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Makeup Travel Bag

Since we're headed to the land of sand and sun (hopefully it'll be sunny.... "boo" for rain),
I thought I'd share my makeup travel bag with you.

I purchased the travel bag (not necessarily for travel, but I thought it'd work well for me) at Wal-Mart last week.  It's made by the good ol' Caboodles brand.


It's TOO cute.  And I like that it's a hard case.  Very sturdy.

It opens up to a nice sized mirror and several little slip-compartments for brushes or eyeliners.  I just chose not to use them.


The top tray has 2 long sections.  I decided to store my brushes here, since they fit perfectly.  I also have my eyeliners, along with some other essentials I never leave home without... scissors, nail files and buffers, etc.


Below that is 4 sections (the divider is not permanently glues down, which is actually a good thing - it'll kind of shift a little to make more room if needed).


In the first section, I have my mascaras and tweezers.

  
In the next section, I have my Colorstay Whipped Foundation.  It takes up a bit of room, but I have to have it in the hot Destin weather.
I also have my powder, eye makeup remover, and Benefit's SunBeam.


3rd, I have my eyeshadows.  The Naked palette is on top, since that's the only place it'll fit.  I figured it would be the perfect palette to bring, since you can do so many looks with it.


 But here, I have Painterly Paint Pot and shadows from Hard Candy, Wet-n-Wild, along with my bronzer and blushes from e.l.f. and Merle Norman.

Last, more foundations and concealers.  Merle Norman tinted moisturizer and Aquabalance, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, PhotoReady concealer and Garnier Dark Circle roller.


I think I'm pretty much covered.  Not too much, but everything I think I could possibly need!

Hope you have a great weekend... I'll have my toes in the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment