Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 35 Update

Today's my birthday... and I'll be spending it at the doctor.

But my sweet hubby did take the day off to spend with me and Jase.  After the doctor, he's treating me to lunch and a foot rub.  I cannot describe how utterly excited I am about that!!!

Baby this week:
- He's running out of room!!!  Weighing in at 5 1/4 pounds and measuring about 18 inches.
- No more somersaults, but his kicks and punches feel deadly at times!!
- His kidneys are now fully developed and his liver can process waste.
-Most of his basic physical development is complete.  Chances are he'd be just fine if born now, but we'll see if we can wait another week or so.
- He'll spend the rest of this time just packing on weight.

Mommy this week:
I'm hanging in there.  Lots more pressure, as he's head down and VERY low.  When I went last week for my ultrasound, the tech said, "Wow.  He's low.  If you sneeze too hard, you might just have a baby!"  Tell me something I don't already know.  One more week and I can stop the Procardia and home monitoring.  Then one week after that, I can come off of bed rest.... and we're walking this baby out!!!  

I'm SO MORE THAN READY to be back to normal..... I'll have a post coming soon about that.

Doctor's appointment today and Thursday.  I'll keep you posted on any new developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment