Saturday, February 4, 2012

Please tell me when...

When will I be back to normal?  Hopefully SOON.

My husband doesn't believe me when I say, "We are NOT having any more babies."  He desperately wants a little girl. 

 But I'm DONE.  

Pregnancy is so hard.  Some women are born to have babies.  I always wanted to be one of those women.

When I was little, all I wanted to do was get married and have babies.  But it's a tough job.

It's so hard on your body... I'm a pretty tough girl, but this stinks!

I am ready to be back to normal.

For me, normal means:

- being able to see my feet
- being able to REACH my feet
- having an "inny" belly button again
- being able to squat or bend over and get back up with ease
- take a bath (and fit in the tub)
- get OUT of the tub 
- dry myself off after getting out of the tub (without having contractions and running out of breath)
- holding my Jase.... without a big belly in the way
- hugging my husband.... without a big belly in the way
- doing ANYTHING strenuous.  Bed rest is for the birds.

I'm counting down the days!!!

And I'll try to never complain again about cleaning house, washing clothes, and all that good stuff.  I'd rather be doing it than having to ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment