Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 32 Update

Doctor's appointment tomorrow!!!  Can't wait to hear that heartbeat and see what they have to say.  I'm thinking I'll get another ultrasound soon and would LOVE THAT!!  Also thinking they may start seeing me once a week at this point.  But I'll keep you posted.

Baby this week:
-Jett should be weighing in at about 4 pounds and measuring almost 17 inches.  He sure is packing on the weight these days!
-I should be gaining about a pound a week at this point, most of that going straight to baby.  However, I'm not stepping on a scale to see if it's true.  I'd rather not know! :)
-He now has toenails, fingernails, and hair!  I wonder what color it is!!!
-His skin is becoming soft and smooth, getting ready for his big appearance.  I can't wait to pinch those baby soft cheeks!

Mommy this week:
-An interesting fact: to accommodate Jett's needs, my blood volume has increased 40-50% over the last 7 months.
-Not so interesting but VERY AGGRAVATING symptoms:  heartburn, not being able to breathe, no sleep, lower back pain -  I've got them all!!!

Just a few more weeks.  I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment