Wednesday, December 29, 2010

See you next year, Sammy...


So I thought I'd fill you in on Sammy's last few days here in Dora, Alabama.

Thursday of last week, he decided to show Jase just how fun using the potty is!  Jase thought it was hilarious that his pee-pee was GREEN!


Then, on Friday morning (his last full day here with us) he thought it'd be cute to scatter Jase's undies around his room.  Again, it was a major hit. :)





 On Christmas Eve, we talked about Sammy... I had to prepare my 2-year-old for Sammy's home going.  I wasn't really sure how he would react when he realized that Sammy wouldn't be hanging out with him anymore.  But he took it surprisingly well.  He's such a big (still little to me) boy.

That night, we sat Sammy beside the milk and cookies so that Santa would be sure and find him.


And sure enough, when we woke up Christmas morning, Sammy was gone.

But he had left a note for Jase.  I think Sammy forgot that Jase has a 2 minute attention span, and his note was a LITTLE lengthy.  But it was still cute. :)

It read:


We can't wait until next Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment