Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Mish Mash...


... That's what this post is gonna be.

I haven't been doing so well keeping up with my blog since Thanksgiving.... but then again, not much has gone on.  But I'll just fill you in on the "not so interesting" parts of my life lately...

Jase has FINALLY decided that using the potty is fun.  BREAKTHROUGH, PEOPLE!  I'm so excited.  We're still in diapers, but he's been telling me when he needs to pee-pee throughout the day.  So, I know we're getting there QUICKLY and our days of underwear are in the near future!

Thanksgiving was great!  So glad to see some of my "out of town" family.  And all of my other family members, too!  We had a great weekend.  And best of all, my hubby spent it ALL WITH ME!  No hunting, whatsoever.  5 WHOLE DAYS!  Fun times.

This week, I've started a new project that I'm SO excited about!  I've started making necklaces (and some other cute little things).  I'll do a complete post on this at a later date.

Tomorrow, I'm getting my hair done.... WOOHOO!  It's been too long, and I'm overly excited!

And finally, tomorrow night I'm going to have a fabulous dinner @ my MOST FAVORITE place, Firebird's.  And guess what....  IT'S FREE!  Yep.  We're finally getting to take part in Jason's crew's 6-month safety meal... about 6 months late.  But I'll take it!!!  LOVE me some peppercorn steak... I can taste it now!

Sunday, my baby is going to be in his very first Christmas play... it's a small part (well, not really a part at all) but it matters to me!  Even though the play is for the Children's department (ages 4 and up), they let the toddlers come in to sing a few songs.  We've been practicing for weeks, and he's READY!  So is Mommy.  I'll have my camera in hand, ready to snap away.  Pictures to come!

That's about it, folks... until next time.

Roll Tide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment