Saturday, December 4, 2010

A New Project...


I'm always looking for new things to do... crafty things... to take up some of my spare time. :)

For the past few weeks, I've been researching how to make jewelry.  I found these really cool glass tile pendants on a blog I follow.  They seemed so simple to make, and I just had to try them.  

Now I'm hooked.  I have had so much fun trying different designs.  I also created a little album on Facebook where people can order any kind they want - I'll customize it any way you want.  If you want to visit, here's the link:


I would LOVE it if you found something you liked (or something you would like me to make just for you)!  They make great gifts... and there are so many options!

I'm also working on ID Badge holders... for all of you nurses out there!

Have fun browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment