Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yep, I sure did....

... talk my hubby into dressing up for Halloween.  He was not sold on the idea until we wandered into the Halloween Spirit store in Patton Creek.  We were bombarded with cool options.  After looking over the "scary vampire-type" costumes, he just couldn't decide.  I, however, was leaning toward something a little more family (and 2-year-old) friendly.

I rounded the corner of the aisle, and there it was... the perfect costume.

It had Jason's name written all over it.  AND, it was the ONLY one there and it was just his size!

Talk about meant to be.

And once Jase saw it, we knew we had to buy it.  Of course he wanted Daddy to be "Toy Story."


Everyone else got a kick out of it, too.

He was such a sport... and, I love him. :)

Only catch, he has to be Buzz for the next 3 HALLOWEENS, considering what we paid for this silly costume!!!


Jase REALLY was not in a picture-taking mood, so this is as good as it gets!


We all had a great time... we did a lot of house hopping - visiting all the grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  But it was worth it... Jase loaded up.  

Bad news for me, since my diet started Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment