Thursday, November 25, 2010

Just a few things...


... I'm thankful for.

My sweet Lord who knew I wouldn't be perfect, but still sacrificed everything for me.


The roof over my head... it may not be the biggest but it's been PERFECT for our little family and I'm so thankful we found it!


My lovely parents... who raised me right and gave me EVERYTHING I ever needed (or wanted, for that matter), and are still here today to make life easier.  I'm a lucky girl.


My in-laws (sorry, I couldn't find a pic of Papa... he hides from the camera), who raised a wonderful son (3 of them, actually) and LUCKILY, I found him!!!


My best friend, whom I could go ON and ON about.  But we'd be here all day.  I love you.


For my baby boy... who is the light of my life.  I couldn't make it without you.


And for moments like this... they don't last long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment