Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Baby Boy Turns 1

I know everyone says it, but....

I cannot BELIEVE that my baby is almost 1 year old. 
(I still have a few days before his actual birthday.)

This year has flown by.... literally.  It's been a whirlwind.

One year ago, we sold our house and moved in with family.
A week later, Jett was born.

It's been 1 whole year.  So much has happened during that time.

My baby is getting big... but he'll always be my baby.

---------------------------------------
How he's grown:
He's totally opposite of his big brother.  He's "outspoken" and into everything.
He has a little temper. 
He loves to cuddle... and he loves Mommy. :)
Still no teeth, but I can see 2 on top that are right on the verge of breaking through.  And I sure hope they do soon... we're tired of the crankiness.
People stop us all the time to admire his cuteness.... but they always think he's a GIRL
 (A girl in blue clothing.  I just don't get it.)
He loves to dance!!!
He makes us laugh.... and he has the sweetest giggle when Daddy tickles him.

I love him more everyday... and he LOVES his big brother.
---------------------------------------

We celebrated his birthday this past Sunday.  It was a great party in our new home with all of our family!

Here are some pictures... enjoy!

























Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment