Tuesday, November 20, 2012

house full of furniture

When we sold our home back in February, we sold all of our furniture.

Yep.  ALL of it.

But our stuff was old and we knew we didn't want to "transfer" any of it to our new house...
we're going for a different style.

So today, I purchased a HOUSE FULL OF FURNITURE!

The boys have everything needed for their rooms, 
so here's what I got for the rest of the house:

I absolutely LOVE this bedroom suite.  It's not what we originally wanted, but when I saw it in the store, I just fell in love.  Jason let me have my way and go for it.  
I have a vision for our bedroom, and I can't wait to see it come together!


I chose this set for our living room (minus the tables).


And these are the tables I chose to go with it.  I think the feet on the tables will match pretty well with the feet on the couches.  pretty pretty.  



And this is our kitchen table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have lots to buy: curtains, blinds, rugs, lamps, and lots of knick knacks.

But I am beyond excited about having this crossed off my list.
And I can't wait to see it all in our house.
It won't be much longer!!!

Progress Report coming this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment