Tuesday, November 13, 2012

a Jeremiah 29:11 life

I'll begin by saying... this is random.  Very.
But it's deep.

Have you ever had "what if" thoughts run through your mind?
Sometimes I wonder....

What if I hadn't transferred schools in the 10th grade?

What if I hadn't said "yes" when Jason Perkins asked me out on a date?

What if I had pursued my high school crush?

What if my life had gone in a different direction?

What would I be doing?  sitting at home with babies?  or working a 9-5 job?

Would I even HAVE babies?  What would they look like?

What if our first pregnancy hadn't ended in miscarriage?

----------------------

There are so many things you can dwell on in life and think.....

What if?

----------------------

But then I'm reminded of this verse:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord.

----------------------

It is amazingly remarkable to me that He had this all planned out.
He paved the way before me.  He put me in the right places at the right times.
He sent people into my life for a particular reason.  Others, He let pass by.

He sent my husband at the most crucial point of my teenage years.

And He blessed me with the most precious children.  I can not (and never want to) imagine my life without them in it.

------------------------

Like I said, this was a random thought.
But if you ever wonder WHY?  Am I on the right path in life?

Just ask Him.  He has a plan for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment