Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Playing Catch Up...

I know it's way past Easter, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it.  

And actually, I have lots to update you on, so let's get started:

(Disclaimer: The internet here is a little slow and hard to work with, so I can't upload too many pics.  So I'll post the most important ones.)

Easter was wonderful.  We spent the weekend singing about our Lord @ Christway's choir program, His Passion... Remembering the Cross.  Then, Easter Sunday was spent with our familes - eating, hiding eggs, and spending some much needed quality time together.





This Spring brought about a "first" for us: Ragball.  I'm sure you know how adorable this can be!  Jase wasn't too excited about playing at first and I was afraid we had wasted our (my mother's) money.  But after a few practices he decided he really loves it.  And he's pretty good!!

This past weekend, he was able to play pitcher in the game.  I was so proud!








This past weekend, we celebrated Jase's 4th birthday.  I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast!!!






We recently went to the zoo.  Jason took a day off of work, just for no reason.  I love those days.  We spent all day together.  Picnic at the zoo and some great family time.  I love these boys.  (Jett slept through the WHOLE thing, but I'm sure he had fun.)









And finally, our house news.  We had found a plan.  But we changed our minds.  Now, we've found another one.  It's a little smaller than the first, but much more affordable and I LOVE IT.  I've been studying the plan, placing furniture throughout the house in my brain.  Can't wait to see the dirt moving!

I'll have to wait a little longer, though.  We still haven't closed on our land.  But the lots are very close to being approved and our contract has been signed and submitted.  So we're sitting on GO.  Just waiting on the bank to make their move.  And it can't happen fast enough!

So that's a little update on what's been going on around here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment