Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Get thee behind me.....

... another "blah" day.

Threw myself a little pity party, had a nice little cry, and a hug from my hubby to make it all better.  He always puts me in my place.  Makes me realize that everything IS under control.

After an amazing worship service Sunday, and a word from Him just for me, I was ready to conquer the world.  But you know, the devil LOVES to stick his nose where he doesn't belong -  when you're at your best.  He was after me today.  But I gave him a swift kick in the rear. 

He's not welcome here.

And a verse was brought to my attention... perfect timing.

"...if anything is excellent or praiseworth, think about such things."  Philippians 4:8

I have so much to be thankful for.

And I'm too blessed to be stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment