Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 36 Update

Well, I've made it another week.  And I'm happy to say that today I was able to come off of the medication and bed rest!  Now, let's have a baby!!! :)  I hope he decides to make his appearance soon... especially after all he's put us through.  He sure has been anxious to get here, and now he has the "A-Ok."

Baby this week:
- Jett is still packing on the pounds... about an ounce a day.  He should weigh almost 6 pounds at this point.  I hope they'll do an estimated weight at my ultrasound Thursday, if I make it to Thursday.
- Most of the downy covering over his little body has been shed.
- One week from today, he'll be considered full-term.

Mommy this week:
- I'm making it... barely.
- I had a fabulous sprinkle/diaper party Sunday.  Saturday night, I started having pretty strong contractions, really close together.  I was beginning to think I wouldn't make it to my shower.  But, after dinner, a bath, and laying down, the contractions subsided.  
- Still having some contractions, but nothing too painful or close together.  However, I'm hoping that they'll pick up, since I've stopped the medicine.

I have a doctor's appointment today, so we'll see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment