Saturday, December 29, 2012

still

I cannot describe the frustration I have been through over the past few weeks (the past few days being the worst).  I come here, to my blog, to just let it out.
But at this point, I'm too tired.  Exhausted.

I've cried, I've screamed, I've prayed.  
And I don't know what else to do.

As I showered today, I told God that I simply don't know what else to say or pray.
He said to be still.

------------------------------------------------------

Still... let me be still.
Let me be okay with the quiet in my heart.
Still... I want to be still.
I'm so quick to move instead of listening to you.
Shut my mouth.  Crush my pride.
Give me the tears of a broken life.
Still.

Still... let me be still.
And know that you are God, and you're always enough.
Still... I want to be still.
To take all that I am and simply lift it up.
Shut my mouth, crush my pride.
Give the tears of a broken life.
Still.


No comments:

Post a Comment