Tuesday, July 1, 2014

real life drama


Okay, okay.  So my life may not be FULL of drama.  It’s pretty mundane.  
Just how I like it.

It’s been so long since I’ve opened up to my blog.  So many things get in the way.  But now’s as good a time as any.

Another thing I’ve neglected?  My camera.  It’s a shame that my hubby bought this thing and I’m so attached to my cell phone that I rarely drag it out anymore.  Instagram is just so much fun, and the phone is so convenient.  Excuses, excuses.

I’m challenging myself to document my “real life drama.”  It might not be nail-biting excitement, but it’s my life.  I chose it.  And I love it.  Every part of it.  From the dirty laundry (literal laundry, not Facebook), to the snotty noses, to the 2nd day hair, to the exercise I have to force myself into doing, to the yoga pants I might wear one too many times in a week, to the not-so-healthy dinner on the table, to the kisses and cuddles at bedtime, to the unconditional love we give. 

This blog is about to take a glimpse into my
REAL world.

No comments:

Post a Comment